Pàgines

dissabte, 11 de novembre del 2017

El meu personatge

PHILIP  SMITH


PHILIP  SMITH

I am Philip Smith and I'm middle-aged, but I look younger, because I have a comfortable life and I'm not outdoors working. I'm avarege height and stocky, but not muscular, because I don't do any type of exercise, so I'm medium-build.  My hair is quite short, balding, receiding, rather straight and bright blond, with short sideburns. I am melon faced. Also, my face is thin, quith pale and fresh, with a beauty spot next next to the nose but without wrinkles. My eyes are almond -shaped and sparkling, but without specific color, because it varies depending if it's summer or winter. Usually they are green and a little greyish. I don't wear glasses and my eyes are set wide apart, with thin eyebrows. My nose is a little croocked to the left, but it doesn't stand out. I 'm full-lipped, but I have a small mouth. I'm not shaggy and I'm pointed-eared.

I'm a kind person, so I treeth honestly the people, because one day when I see a poor girl in my town, I invited her to lunch and I offer her a job to do in my house. She accepted and she becames in my servant. I'm friendly and easy-going, as I'm sociable and I don't have problems to relacionate. May be I like people, because I'm sophisticated, cheerful and honest. Also I'm modest and principled, such as I treet the villagers politly. I'm ambitious, because I'm unscrupulous, like when i proposed find the goats of that poor farmer that have lost three goats.I'm talkative but not boring, because I always have good stories and jokes to explain.But I also have my bad things. I'm hot-headed and one time angriusly they can't stop me, because I'm very impulsive and I'm bad tempered. And then they are other little problems with my personality, like that I'm old-thumbs, because I always broke all that is in my hands. Also I'm abstent-minded, because I'm always thinking in my ideas and a little greedy, in the case of eating like a pig, because I'm always hungry and I eat all that they put me.
In this image I'm wearing fashionable but comfortable clothes of knee lenght size and with a contrast of dark colors such as brown  or black and also bright colors like  yelow. They are made of silk and cotton, so the clothes aren't too thick and subjected by a velvet belt. I wear a silk jacket of long sleeves on the top cohabit by a camicia. Also above I have a brown robe with handing selves next to them. I wear a doublet and it is  accompained with a beret that in the image I don't wear, because I am in my house. In the lower part I wear a dark black skirt going with a hoses of white color. Finally I have a black shoes. When I go out to the street I put another jacket on the top and I decorate my self with some necklace and rings made of gold or gems. How yo can see I'm a man that wear formal and comfortable clothes with a color that destacate in general taht is the yelow and with long sleeves, because in the 1536 it is very cold.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

LA RUTINA DIÁRIA D'EN PHILIP

Em dic Philip Smith tinc 45 anys i sóc un noble anglés que prové de la capital, Londres. La meva rutina diária es molt senzilla.  ...